Zero

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• What is the default skin? AtileHD? Vu_HD_1080P?

Please have a look at Übersicht Feed Skins - for AtileHD you can see SNR and AGC in the first picture: the two rectangles colored orange and green.

For Vu_HD_1080P you can see them in the first picture, labeled SNR and AGC.
      Diskutiere nie mit einem Idioten. Er zieht dich auf sein Niveau runter und schlägt dich mit seiner Erfahrung.
    • About: 2021-02-08-vti-master (9849f8edd)

I see in skins 4 installed: vuhd 1080 and mutespectator and 750s and Atile
    • Yes okei

Now I see some S2 stations become S1 with nothing to see. So I have to search again with same frequency but change it to S2 and perhaps 29900 and 5/6 and 8PSK.
      Have others experienced this ?
    • Is Zero not supported anymore ? There is an update dated 16.02.2023.
      I have put the receiver in use again after long time. Works well most part.
      There is no info button on the receiver. I want to see the strength and quality of the broadcasting.
      The timer does not turn on the receiver and shut off by it´s self...

Now I know what the timer means by "go into deep standby after event". It shuts off and a bright light is constantly on the receiver. I cannot see the purpose of that light.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Petur ()

• Petur schrieb:

Now I know what the timer means by "go into deep standby after event". It shuts off and a bright light is constantly on the receiver. I cannot see the purpose of that light.
      The purpose of the light is to show that the STB is functional but in deep standby and NOT just that the power supply has failed or the VU is not connected to the power supply.
      ✂ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      Dumm wird man nicht, dumm bleibt man
    • Maybe my Zero does not receive further update because it is not 4K ?

An old equipment cannot expect to get endless updates.
    • I mean is Zero outdated for those channels, though 4K or UHD is not mentioned ?

Can Zero not handle MPEG 4 or AAC ?

Do not know whether they are outside of footprint.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Petur ()

• 4K is not possible and encrypted Channels onlx with Smardcard from Provider!
    • Has Vu+ not that "satellites.xml" ?

There is a plug-in here "Update Firmware"
      FPGA File Browser
      Is that any good ? No, I guess not.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Petur ()

• have searched manually of course - no luck

Should I use "Tuner configuration" and reset ?
    • Can you watch the free stations on Hotbird from Vivacom ?
    • Petur schrieb:

Has Vu+ not that "satellites.xml" ?
      The file satellites.xml contains the satellite and transponder parameters.
      Of course there is a satellites.xml in the image.
      But in case transponder parameters change, the file doesn't change automatically...

On satellites.xml creator (satellites-xml.org) you can create an up-to-date satellites.xml.
      In the creator, you can select which satellites you want to include in your file.

The new file must be put on the box in /etc/tuxbox/satellites.xml
      Once you copied the file onto the box, restart the box and then run the channel search.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von RickX ()

• Thanks for this information. The shift from the three satellites on Hotbird to two has finished I think. I can see the stations like before. Maybe those from the Bulgarian Vivacom are outside the footprint rather than the parameters are unreachable by the receiver. I do not know.