Single dvb-s2 tuner problem

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Single dvb-s2 tuner problem

Hi!
      After the change of Hotbird's frequency 10719 V from dvb-s to dvb-s2, I couldn't scan it anymore with the "single dvb-s2 tuner" of my Vu+ Duo2 (in tuner configuration recognized as "dvb-s nim avl6211").
      I get 0% snr, 0% agc.

But... I can scan it perfectly with the "dual dvb-s2 tuner" on the Duo2 and also with my Duo (tested on the same cable from the same dish).

Any idea what it could be?
      I suppose could be a driver problem.

Thank you for any help you can provide me.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von yadranko ()

• I have found this post on Satkurier.pl
      (Google translated from this news: nc+ przełączyła ostatnie dwa tp. na 13°E do DVB-S2 | nc+ - SATKurier.pl)

"Switching transponder 10719 on DVB-S2 may entail some undesirable effects. Some hardware manufacturers (tuners, set-top boxes, TVs) and some software manufacturers to use the transponder settings / tuning / identification on satellite 13.0 E. Sometimes it is sometimes used as a model transponder to retrieve the list of services from the satellite Hot Bird. If the receiver or the software has a set of firmware / code rigidly there can be problems. First of all, this applies to older versions of hardware or software"

Could it be the case of the "single dvb-s2 tuner"?