Infinite reboot loop, crashes, VU+ Solo 4k

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Log files get rotated if they have grown to a certain size. Try to reboot the box (with the "reboot" command), and you should have a /var/log/messages file that includes the startup process.
      Diskutiere nie mit einem Idioten. Er zieht dich auf sein Niveau runter und schlägt dich mit seiner Erfahrung.
    • That was a totally normal startup log, with no indications of any hardware problem, almost exactly to what mine looks like. In the last few lines it shows

Jan 1 01:03:55 vusolo4k daemon.info init: Id "e2" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
      Jan 1 01:03:55 vusolo4k daemon.info init: no more processes left in this runlevel

which is what you are observing: enigma2 constantly crashes, and that obviously due to a software problem.
      Diskutiere nie mit einem Idioten. Er zieht dich auf sein Niveau runter und schlägt dich mit seiner Erfahrung.
    • Thanks for all the help rdamas. I installed OpenPli, Vti and VIX and they work better, I no longer have restart loop.

However I am still having some issues, occasionally enigma freezes. Also my recordings sometimes have errors, and end up being unwatchable, while sometimes they are perfect. Perhaps related to the fact that I am currently recording on USB stick? For some reason in this mage (currently using OpenPLI) I do not have /mnt/hdd, so I can't locate errors.

Also is there some self-test program that will test hardware for errors, for example memory?