Make use of FBC using DiseqC

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Make use of FBC using DiseqC

Hi all.
      I have a question regarding my setup.
      I have twin LNB (HB) and one LNB (Astra). Now one cable from my HB and Astra LNB's goes to DiseqC and from DiseqC through my Uno4k at tuner A (first slot). The second cable from my Twin LNB (HB) I want to connect to tuner B (second slot). What is the correct setup to be able to use multiple (8) transponders.
      Is this setup will be correct:
      Simpy: DiseqC
      Tuner A: HB and Astra
      Tuner B: Equal to tuner A

I only want to use full advantages od fbc tuner on Hotbird. And I do not want to change my Sat setup if there is no nessesary need.
      Thanks in advance for your replies.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von scOOtt ()

• As far as I know tuner C D E F G H is automaticly on when trying to watch/stream/record channels from different transponder's on different polarization.
      This is how FBC tuner works. Two cable's connected to one dual fbc tuner and you may stream/watch/record channels from 8 different transponder's.
      My question is will this work configured as I mentioned above (i will have uno4k on friday - I am asking because I can't test it by myself right now) or should I use advancet tab and configure it there (how?)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von scOOtt ()