[Closed] vu+ solo2 update > 8.2.2 crashing

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• [Closed] vu+ solo2 update > 8.2.2 crashing

Hi all,
    After updating my VU Plus solo2 to the latest version it crashes with a kernel oops, I think this is something to do with a kernel driver module.
    I tested several images and apparently the last image to start correctly is 8.2.2, everything later crashes with the driver issue.
    Can I find a detailed change log or some documentation on how the zip file versions relates to the repo somewhere?

I can see that part of the proprietary driver was updated between these two versions (the bcm_event and dvb-bcm7356 modules, see vti-8.2.2-opkg-modules.log).
    Is this a known driver issue, maybe specific to some hardware versions of the box?

I did find some related threads with the exact same issue on other sites but they finally gave up and blamed it on broken tuner hardware or broken flash.

Btw, when I do an online upgrade using opkg in 8.2.2 it will also oops at reboot, but when I do the opkg upgrade and replace the changed driver modules with the original ones it boots just fine.
    I have attached logs of the VTI 8.2.3 and 8.2.2 versions for extra info (the oops and trace are at the end of the vti-8.2.3.log file).

Thanks in advance,
    Sanne
    Dateien