DVB Subtitles on Ultimo4K and VTI11

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• DVB Subtitles on Ultimo4K and VTI11

Hello
      On my Ultimo4K with VTI11 image DVB subtitles does not works. The only pop-up for a milisecond and suddenly they disappear. Is it BUG of VTI-11 on Ultimo4K?
      How to make subitles visible?
      I have tested it on ZDFHD and DasErsteHD. They pop-ups for a short time and quickly disappear.
    • DVB Subtitles on Ultimo4K and VTI11

There is also other problems with DVB subtitles where turning off FCC does not help.

Old subs do not get fully cleared out when new one comes if it is shorter than the old one.

These sort of subtitle problems were fixed years ago in open images.
      I hope these will be fixed soon as there is no working "open" images at the moment.
    • I had also problems with DVB subtitles. I turned FCC off and after it the titles where shown longer. But there was often a thin line going over the titles. Then I selected in Subtitle Settings "Center DVB Subtitles NO". Now the DVB subtitles are shown correctly.
    • VU+ Solo DVB Subtitles

Hi Guys,

Im currently have a dreambox and a Vu+. Both running IPTV and on the dreambox the DVB subtitles are working great.

But on my Vu+ running VTI the subtiltes only show once and then nothing else.
      Once they show they are stretchy.

Look at the picture.

Any ideas would be nice
      Bilder
      • post-133911-0-85114500-1492965756.jpg

118,66 kB, 1.152×864, 6 mal angesehen