VU+ Ultimo 4K and broken blindscan!Not work

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• VU+ Ultimo 4K and broken blindscan!Not work

Hello ALL in Forum

Maybe some of the distinguished forum for the reason of how this plugin blindscan in VTI 11xxx because they are opinions that even the old Ultimo this inaction.
      Please a pattern as it works on screnshot.
    • The blionscan on the vti for image 11.0 not running I have a motorized parabola I try this on several satelite as I am feedhunter the search does not pass any chain of scanner ca vaux not the blinscan of the image openatv 5.3
      vu+ duo4kse,duo4k,ultimo,duo2
    • Please use your native languages - the above 'Google English' is not very comprehensive.
      Weniger ist manchmal mehr!

Mein Setup: aktuelles VTi Image mit MuteSpectator-MOD Skin. OScam-Update. Plugins: OpenWebIF, GraphMultiEPG, EPGRefresh, EPGImport, EPGSearch, TMDb. Interne HDD 1TB. LAN an Fritz!Box 7580. HD+02. EPG.dat, Picons, Image Backup, und BackUpSuite Daten im Flash. Dur-Line UK-124 Unicable LNB für Astra 19.2E (8 Tuner), Dur-Line UK-124 Unicable LNB für Astra 28,2E (4 Tuner), Inverto IDLB-QUDL42-UNI2L-1PP für Hot Bird 13E (4 Tuner), Dual DVB-C/T2 Tuner. FCC=Off.
    • @atreyo

But I'm Polish,I have to write here Polish?

in general terms, people bought what used to be the old Ultimo and now that they have new 4K inaction plugin blindscan of VTI Can it be done or possibly explain how this plugin as long as it works.

Currently, and always the plugin not work including old Ultimo.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von fanVU+ Ultimo 4K ()

• Better to use Polish as to be cryptic in language.
      You could also try our special Polish section: --== Polish Corner ==--

BTW: I can't solve your problem. I don' have any blindscan installed.
      Weniger ist manchmal mehr!

Mein Setup: aktuelles VTi Image mit MuteSpectator-MOD Skin. OScam-Update. Plugins: OpenWebIF, GraphMultiEPG, EPGRefresh, EPGImport, EPGSearch, TMDb. Interne HDD 1TB. LAN an Fritz!Box 7580. HD+02. EPG.dat, Picons, Image Backup, und BackUpSuite Daten im Flash. Dur-Line UK-124 Unicable LNB für Astra 19.2E (8 Tuner), Dur-Line UK-124 Unicable LNB für Astra 28,2E (4 Tuner), Inverto IDLB-QUDL42-UNI2L-1PP für Hot Bird 13E (4 Tuner), Dual DVB-C/T2 Tuner. FCC=Off.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von atreyou ()

• All Vu+ 4K series (Uno, Solo, Ultimo) have FBC tuner, which seems to be incapable of running blindscan plugin properly.
      I wrote this more than a year ago in Vu+ Solo 4K section, then the thread has been recently moved to "Sat Empfang (DVB-S, DVB-S2)" section.

Blind scan not working?

There have been several fixes in blindscan since then, but none of them solved this problem.
      I don't think FBC tuners will ever be able to run blindscan.
      DM900 has no problem about it because it has normal tuner, not FBC.
      I agree that this is a very important defect, and I will try to change my Vu+ Solo 4K with a DM900 once they become widely available here.
    • There is no make any difference how who is europe and how is the question of English who knows the answer and knowledge can answer here is a lot of people from other countries and write in one section and one does not refer to their mother tongue.

Also, if it is the ability to fix this flawed blindscan for tuners Solo 4k and Ultimo 4k in the next update VTI will beautifully

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von fanVU+ Ultimo 4K ()