The Skin 1080p with the channel preview

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• The Skin 1080p with the channel preview

Hello guys,

I just duplicate the question from the German skin section .

Couple of years, I have been using the skin Open PLi with the small window channel preview before zap with for example favorite channel.list.
      It was possible to jump across couple of channels, preview the content and bring the preferable channel to the full screen.
      I am not sure which one is closest to that one honestly, even Open PLi skin is unavailable in VTI.
      My preferable resolution must be 1080p (I run DUO2, but probably tomorrow, the ULTIMO 4K arrives as well), even any UHD ;) . I am moving from VIX, trying to implement exactly the same images to all my boxes at home (mostly for my family members to keep the life easier to them).
      You know, after couple of years, if some functionality is missing, you hear always complains :D
      I really appreciate of your help.
      Unluckily, we have to many skins to choose... I can spend two days with pooling my hair :)

Cheers,
      Marek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk