Help in removing the plugin

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Help in removing the plugin

Hello please tell me how can I remove from the image of the "Default services list" and "Services lists Download" I was looking for filezilla folders and have not found where these files are located

Dear residents of the site please tell me how I can delete the "Default services list and Services lists Download" where can I find these two files?in which folder are they located?I think someone should know this!need professional help!
    • according to your profile you dont have any box ans no image :)
      But seriusly:
      This is the official site of VTI
      I dont have any idea what your question is about?
      ACHTUNG!!!! Hier folgt eine Signatur:

Die Benutzung der Suche ist NICHT verboten! D:

"Hilfe!!!" ist kein sinnvoller Titel für einen neuen Thread, ebensowenig "VU+Zero" oder vergleichbares.

Keine Hilfe ohne ausgefülltes Profil!
      Kein Netzwerksupport bei manueller IP-Adress-Vergabe :-)
      Kein Support bei portforwardings/ Portfreigaben

Profil extra angepasst für die arme Emma, die sonst nichts im Leben hat :happy1:
    • Last try:
      Which box, which image?
      And maybe you can take a screenshot where you see those entries?
      ACHTUNG!!!! Hier folgt eine Signatur:

Die Benutzung der Suche ist NICHT verboten! D:

"Hilfe!!!" ist kein sinnvoller Titel für einen neuen Thread, ebensowenig "VU+Zero" oder vergleichbares.

Keine Hilfe ohne ausgefülltes Profil!
      Kein Netzwerksupport bei manueller IP-Adress-Vergabe :-)
      Kein Support bei portforwardings/ Portfreigaben

Profil extra angepasst für die arme Emma, die sonst nichts im Leben hat :happy1:
    • You may simply want to hide the entries in the channel search menu. Press blue to edit the menu entries and yellow to hide an entry.

The default lists are located in the directory /usr/share/enigma2/dealer. "Download services lists" is a service offered by the image. If you don't like it or don't need it, just don't use it or hide the entry or choose a different image. As simple as that.
      Diskutiere nie mit einem Idioten. Er zieht dich auf sein Niveau runter und schlägt dich mit seiner Erfahrung.