mkv x264 und x265?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• I have an Olympus camera which produce the video in .mov format and codec: H.264 - MPEG-4 AVC (part 10) (avc1), Resolution: 1920x1080, frame rate: 25
    I really appreciate the possibility to play such video on my box.
    Will it be possible in some future VTI updates?

And what about UNO4K, Ultimo4K or Solo2 ?
    Is it the same?

Thx

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von novacik2 ()

• Install the plugin "serviceapp" .
    After installation you can try to play your videos by choosing "ExtEplayer3" from movielist menu .
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    KAPIERVORGANG beendet.

Zubehör : Philips 46PFL-9705 / 37PFL-9604, Samsung HT-E6759W, Samsung SPF 107H-105P-87H, Qnap TS-253A, Harmony 650, Fritzbox 7490, Cisco WAP4410N, Netgear M4100-D12G, TPLink HS100/HS110/LB110
  • :(

Did not helps. I installed it as you recommended to me but still not work.

It is better than previous but it is still not usable.

It displayed only first frame before. Now it displays more frames but it is not smoothly (the video is cut-off).

Nevertheless thanks for advice.

Can I do something else? Or only wait for some update?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von novacik2 ()

• plnick schrieb:

- update plugin videomode autoframerate

[INFO] autoframerate is not needed anymore for uno4k, ultimo4k, solo4k
    driver supports now frame rate swapping
    choose frame rate multi or multi (50/60/24p)
    You've installed latest update and tried to "play" with framerate-settings ?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    KAPIERVORGANG beendet.

Zubehör : Philips 46PFL-9705 / 37PFL-9604, Samsung HT-E6759W, Samsung SPF 107H-105P-87H, Qnap TS-253A, Harmony 650, Fritzbox 7490, Cisco WAP4410N, Netgear M4100-D12G, TPLink HS100/HS110/LB110
  • Yes, last update installed (23.12.2016).
    I tried to change also frame rate but still not smoothly.

If you want you can download a video sample and try it in your box with your configuration:

img.photographyblog.com/review…/olympus_om_d_e_m1_01.mov

If error 403 appears go at the bottom of this page:

photographyblog.com/previews/olympus_om_d_e_m1_photos/
    and click on the link View the sample movie. Then you can download the video.
    Thx

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von novacik2 ()

• Hi. This same problem I have too, on my UNO4K. And obviously everyone who owns it. I also tried the Open Image from others Teams, but the same result.Video playable Cut-off. It is a fault of the driver, codec, or is it the fault of my STB? I got him to advertise? Thank Y so mutch. Happy New Year, and good Luck
  • In my opinion the problem is not in the box. Vendors (like Olympus, Sony or Panasonic or others) probably produced the own proprietary .mov format or changed also something in standard H.264 codec (in aim to buy also other products only from one vendor).

In my opinion new codec to player should help.
    If somebody should look at the sample video (I posted it above) and to code a new codec it should help.
  • Hi,
    the box is not fast enough to decode video in software. So if the hardware is not able to play that file you have no chance. If the hardware should be able to play that file it is a question of the driver and BCM. So in both cases no way that someone here can change anything.

ciao
  • no the algorithms just are to hard te be caclculated in software, even on a i7 6700k 4k HEVC 10 bit will not work properly on the CPU...you need a hardware decoder for it and use the parallelism the hardware piece to decode fast enough...in software everything is done sequentially...

So if theres no hardware decoder for it it wont work (maybe for some H.264 <= 1080p it would be possible in software, but this should work in hardware as well and 4k H.264 (which doesn't work on hardware) is probably to intensive for software decoding)
    Docendo Discimus
    KEIN SUPPORT PER PN!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Clemens ()

• Well thank you. What do you recommend?
    At 06/12/2016 I just bought UNO4K for good HW for multimedial Player. And now, when playing at a regular FHD movie in MKV or MP4 ,video image cca2 sec. cuting . Is not smooth.What happened? how to fix it?
    Thank U.