[Closed] Restore Backup image on Vu+Uno 4K

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• [Closed] Restore Backup image on Vu+Uno 4K

Hi everybody ,
    Have managed to backup complete VTI image on my brand new Vu+Uno 4K receiver .
    For this purpose I used USB flash memmory , mounted as media/usb and initialised ( ext 2)

The whole process went smooth , got visual confirmation on screen "OK" , checked the contend of the USB memmory stick , got
    map "vti-image-backup" , inside of this one submap "vti_11.0.0_backup-image_uno4k_2016-12-16_00-18-53" and inside of this I found the "vuplus" map which I guess I should use for
    flashing other receivers with.

But I couldn't manage to flash other reveiver with "vuplus" map which backup suite generated .....
    What should I do to make a complete "ready configured" image backup and use this one for flashing other VU+Uno 4K receivers ?
  • Follow exactly the procedure outlined in the Wiki: VTi Install – Vu+ WIKI
    Pay attention to the "Main Faults" box! Especially:
    - use a FAT formatted USB stick
    - pay attention to the directory layout
    Diskutiere nie mit einem Idioten. Er zieht dich auf sein Niveau runter und schlägt dich mit seiner Erfahrung.
  • The restore in a 4K box is only possibile with this plugin automatic full backup
    Fantasie ist wichtiger als Wissen, denn Wissen ist begrenzt. "Albert Einstein"
    - - -
    Fragen ins Forum, dafür ist es da!
    KEIN SUPPORT PER PN!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von ripasch ()

• Restore Backup image on Vu+Uno 4K

Hi, can I "glue" to the thread with my naive green VTI user question and ask, if does VTI have the builtin periodic fully daily image backup please (as it is on VIX)?
    Or shall I go for the automatic full backup plugin?

TA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk