HDD stop with a click on the image of the VTi.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• HDD stop with a click on the image of the VTi.

Image VTi.
      How to remove HDD loud click when turned off?Clicking occurs during sharp unloading recording heads, as wrong (not quite right) off on res VTi.
      Edit a file = umountfs = until the result does not.
      VTi Image - is not as simple as it seems.
      So I sprashmvayu experts on how to make a quiet stop HDD when it enters a deep sleep mode (off) on the image of the VTi.I found your advice on another forum and just added a request with a patch on openPli.
      In theory, and in the VTi should work:+if [ "$RUNLEVEL" = "0" ]; then
      + sdparm --command=stop /dev/sd?
      + sleep 5
      +fi my vu+duo2 vti

Edit:
      switch off when the receiver is happening-clicking on the hdd diske.tak should not be this can be fixed in the next update by adding the line + if [ "$ RUNLEVEL" = "0"]; then+ Sdparm --command = stop / dev / sd?+ Sleep 5+ fi

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von ditschi1691 () aus folgendem Grund: 2 Beiträge zusammengefasst.

• = Sdparm = was not in the VTi.Edit necessary file = umountfs = on Adre = etc \ init.d =
      The VTi add = sdparm = on Adre = usr \ bin =. = Sdparm = 755 attributes.Now off as it should and tiho.problemu I decided on my vu + duo2.It would be good if vti team will update with edits I also asked for help from the side of people work has been done successfully! Now off to the receiver takes place as it should! no noise and crackles