Vu+ Turbo Tuner + CI+ Module Possible???

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Vu+ Turbo Tuner + CI+ Module Possible???

Hello,

I have recently purchased a VU Solo SEV2 with twin sat tuners.

I added also the VU usb Turbo Tuner forDVB-T and DVB-C reception.

The problem I have is with my CI+ modulefor cable channels is that I cannot clear any of the encrypted channels.

The module is recognized ok from thereceiver but it does not decode the channels.

From a research I made I found out thatit might not be possible for the USB tuner to decode from the CI+ module andonly plug in tuners can do this.

Is this true?

Can a software update change this ornot?
    • Vu+ Turbo Tuner + CI+ Module Possible???

It is true and afaik the problem can't be solved by a software update.
    • Thank you for your replies.

Another question please.
      My cable provider also uses conax cards but with its own receivers. If i take one card ( given its not locked to work with its own receivers only)
      and use it with the embedded card reader of my receiver will i be able to view the encrypted cable channels or the same limitation
      of the Usb Turbo Tuner applies in this case also?

Thank you.
    • Will i be needing oscam to read my conax card on the internal card reader or because it is conax it can be used without any softcam?

Could someone sent me the settings for setting up the reader for oscam please.
      Card: Conax
      caid = 0B00

If i post the oscamwebif could someone tell me if my card works or not with my receiver or if its locked with the original receiver?

Thanks. I have tried reading the german section but google transalte mess up a lot and i cannot understant.