updates error

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• updates error

I have a problem. After the upgrade vu + solo to vti 9.0.3 from a USB drive, I can not complete the installation of the updates via the Internet. Near the end of setup show an error message and stops the update. Unfortunately, the receiver is not mine, so I can not continue the diagnosis. Can anyone verify or confirm the problem?
    • Which error is shown ?

Sometimes the message appears but the update was right .
      Whats after the reboot ?
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      KAPIERVORGANG beendet.

Zubehör : Philips 46PFL-9705 / 37PFL-9604, Samsung HT-E6759W, Samsung SPF 107H-105P-87H, Qnap TS-253A, Harmony 650, Fritzbox 7490, Cisco WAP4410N, Netgear M4100-D12G, TPLink HS100/HS110/LB110
    • rdamas schrieb:

But you can probably tell us the error message? Might help to help you...
      The receiver has already given. It writes something like: When updating an error has occurred, refer to the manual before restarting. And something about the impossibility of further work.

markusw schrieb:

Whats after the reboot ?
      Boots, but at vti panel is missing localization.

tantalos schrieb:

Maybe your flash-memory is too small!
      I press the update via the Internet immediately after flashing from usb stick. Before attempting to update free to about 20 MB.

Also I am trying to remove hbbtv, but says that successfully removed 0 packages. Maybe it is not present in the firmware for vu + solo.
    • but at vti panel is missing localization
      ?( - i dont understand - that means ?
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      KAPIERVORGANG beendet.

Zubehör : Philips 46PFL-9705 / 37PFL-9604, Samsung HT-E6759W, Samsung SPF 107H-105P-87H, Qnap TS-253A, Harmony 650, Fritzbox 7490, Cisco WAP4410N, Netgear M4100-D12G, TPLink HS100/HS110/LB110
    • I've heared today from this issue after the update even with german - VTI-Panel appears with english !
      KAPIERVORGANG beendet.