what means OE3 in Black Hole 3.0.1 VU + OE 3 image

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• what means OE3 in Black Hole 3.0.1 VU + OE 3 image

hello
      I do not know if this is the right section.if it's no good excuse me.
      My question is about the Black Hole 3.0.1 VU + OE 3 image. Please, what means OE3.
      Can me install this image in my VU+ zero without problems.
      Thank you
    • OE is short for "OpenEmbedded" and is a build framework for Linux embedded systems. What this exactly means in the context of a Black Hole image is beyond my knowledge - if no one else jumps in you should ask at the Black Hole forum (we are here at the home of the VTi Image).

Of course you can download a VTi image in the Database area suitable for your VU+ Zero here as well.
      Diskutiere nie mit einem Idioten. Er zieht dich auf sein Niveau runter und schlägt dich mit seiner Erfahrung.
    • hello
      thanks for reply.
      You wrote ''you should ask at the Black Hole forum (we are here at the home of the VTi Image)'', but this section is for
      Sontige Vu+ Zero Image

Alles rund um Sonstige Image

And there's another one section
      BlackHole Image Vu+ Zero

Regards

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von gonzalez06 ()

• Doesn't change the fact, that we are here at the home of the VTi image; the fact that there are still no further answers should give you a hint. Don't expect support for other images than VTi here, but as there is the database entry "Black Hole 3.0.1 VU + OE 3 image", I guess the answer is "yes, you probably can install that image without problems on your Vu+ Zero".

5 seconds of googleing on the other hand shows: there is a much newer image "Black Hole 3.0.2.G" over at the Black Hole forum, that you probably should install if you insist on installing a Black Hole image ;)

Best regards,
      Robert
      Diskutiere nie mit einem Idioten. Er zieht dich auf sein Niveau runter und schlägt dich mit seiner Erfahrung.