Pembo's E2Stream - Enigma 2 Samsung SMART TV Streaming app

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• pembo schrieb:

schidi schrieb:

- 1st issue discovered: Volume up/down does´t work for me ;_(
      - Playing from recordings works after a 2nd try

Does it work and just not show any on screen display, or not work at all?
      This hasn't changed since v2.2 where changes were put in to help fix the issues related to the h-series model.

Change volume does not work at all
    • vudoro schrieb:

Hi pembo,
      nothings changed. It still needs 3 minutes showing "Initialising...".
      But right before starting, there are some messages on the screen (too fast to read...).

Let me know how you get on with v2.5 - I've had a guess at fixing what might be causing it without really knowing! ?-(

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von pembo ()

• Hey Pembo, I still have the problem since v2.3 with volume button, the app wouldn´t recognize if I hit -/+
    • Okay, I think it works. The problem is that it won't work with the surround system, if it's on. Sorry ;whistling:

But: there's no onscreen info

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von schidi ()

• schidi schrieb:

Okay, I think it works. The problem is that it won't work with the surround system, if it's on. Sorry ;whistling:

But: there's no onscreen info

lol :)

I assume before the changes for the H-series TV, the volume even worked with the surround system as then it didn't capture the key and just used the standard TVs volume control?
      Problem here is this doesn't work with the H-Series TVs for some reason.

I'm going to put on OSD display in for volume, but I'll also try and put in a toggle for the 2 modes.
      I might even be able to detect H-Series tvs from the model number to do this automatically....
    • Hey Pembo! The TV in our living-room shows no OSD for setting the volume. The TV in our bedroom is showing permanent the speaker icons.
    • pembo schrieb:

Let me know how you get on with v2.5 - I've had a guess at fixing what might be causing it without really knowing! ?-(

Hi pembo,

you made my day. The plugin now starts immediatly. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
      Same with recordings. D:
      Tomorrow i will test a little bit more.
      Thanks a lot.
    • I can´t recreate this error. Now on both TV´s I can set volume +/- but it doesn´t show the OSD. Very strange today :8|
    • Hi,

just tested the 2.5 a little bit more.

Still have some artefacts when playing HD-Streams.
      During the first couple of minutes roundabout 1 time/minute.
      Afterwards it seems to work better.
      Perhaps an issue of my TV.
      Anyone else with this problem?

Two other points:
      Vol buttons are working, but no symbols on screen.
      Can you program a "progress bar" when shutteling within an recorded movie?

• vudoro schrieb:

Hi,

just tested the 2.5 a little bit more.

Still have some artefacts when playing HD-Streams.
      During the first couple of minutes roundabout 1 time/minute.
      Afterwards it seems to work better.
      Perhaps an issue of my TV.
      Anyone else with this problem?

Two other points:
      Vol buttons are working, but no symbols on screen.
      Can you program a "progress bar" when shutteling within an recorded movie?

I've put a volume control On screen display into the next version already - will get this out soon.
      For recordings, there is a progress bar... it's on the INFO bar.

What I should do is make the info bar appear when you use one of the skip buttons ;) !

Thanks for testing and the feedback :thumbsup: