Italian channel Passion XXX don't works on Vu+Solo2

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Italian channel Passion XXX don't works on Vu+Solo2

I forgive to write in english but I don't know german language. Anyway I hope you can understand me. I've a Vu+Solo2, latest VTI 9.01 with latest updates installed on receiver, I've an original smart card Viaccess for SCT package, using CCcam 2.30 to read this card and works well all except the channel Passion XXX on this channel I can only hear audio descrabled but screen still black, I've updated channel setting, made manual tune on this transponder 11.727 V 27500 3/4 but nothing changed, all the other channels are on the same tp and works well. I've tested my card on other receiver (dreambox 800se) and on it this channel works fine. So I think there is a bug into Vu+ firmware that don't allows work this channel.

P.S. This problem was the same with old VTI version (8,xx).

Best regards.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von satman72 ()

• The error is not available in many so, not is up to you also on the orientation of the satellite dish, the fault lies with SCT.

Only by Webif streaming you get picture and sound.

Only sound but no picture, see here

Greeting Akki
    • Clemens schrieb:

what is you SNR (Signal strenght)?
      Can you try your STB at another place in your house (just for testing, maybe there is some signal interupting with that frequency)

I don't think its a bug, I dont think CCcam is th problem...but I have really no Idea what the problem can be :)

Signal is more then good 99% signal strenght, all other channels on the same tp works well, also if I stream this channel to computer from Vu Solo2 web interface it works great on pc (this means cccam descrambles well), just on Vu Solo2 I get black screen and just audio is ok.

This was happening with VTI 8.20 too, same problem, the only difference I see from this channel to others channels of same tp are pid video and pcr pid, on others working channels video pid and pcd pid are the same number (i.e.for sesto senso are 0x125c pcd and 0x125c video) on this channels are differents (0x1266 video 0x03e9 pcr), I think VTI has a problem to handle video pid of this channel. On all other my receivers (DM800se, AzBox Elite) with same dish cable and same card and same cccam version this channel works perfect.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 9 mal editiert, zuletzt von satman72 ()