Open Webif, recording don't showing.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• What do you mean? Is a button missing or is it not shown that a recording takes place? Can't you play your own recordings?
      Please make a clear description of your problem.
      Weniger ist manchmal mehr!

Mein Setup: aktuelles VTi Image mit MuteSpectator-MOD Skin. OScam-Update. Plugins: OpenWebIF, GraphMultiEPG, EPGRefresh, EPGImport, EPGSearch, TMDb. Interne HDD 1TB. LAN an Fritz!Box 7580. HD+02. EPG.dat, Picons, Image Backup, und BackUpSuite Daten im Flash. Dur-Line UK-124 Unicable LNB für Astra 19.2E (8 Tuner), Dur-Line UK-124 Unicable LNB für Astra 28,2E (4 Tuner), Inverto IDLB-QUDL42-UNI2L-1PP für Hot Bird 13E (4 Tuner), Dual DVB-C/T2 Tuner. FCC=Off.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von atreyou ()

• That was a mistake in the VTI 9.0.0.
      But it should be corrected with System Update.
      Gruß

Jürgen

_________

DUO 4K
      DVB-S2x FBC Unicable IDLU-32UL40-UNBOO-OPP
      UNO 4K SE DVB-S2x FBC DUR-Line UK 124
      SOLO 4K DVB-S2 FBC Unicable IDLU-32UL40-UNBOO-OPP

VTi 15.0.0

AX61 HD OpenATV 7.1

• Then why don't you install the latest software updates? The bug you describe has been fixed one day after it has been reported. Just take your remote and press blue, green, green. And if your box isn't connected to your LAN: version 9.0.1 is available in the database.
      Diskutiere nie mit einem Idioten. Er zieht dich auf sein Niveau runter und schlägt dich mit seiner Erfahrung.
    • rdamas schrieb:

Then why don't you install the latest software updates? The bug you describe has been fixed one day after it has been reported. Just take your remote and press blue, green, green. And if your box isn't connected to your LAN: version 9.0.1 is available in the database.

After i installing several updates, no TV channel work anymore!!

Also Video text subtitles recording don't work as wel.

And VTi 9.0.0 crash every time.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von rocco99 ()

• Since you are the only one with these kind of problems, maybe the source of the problem is located in front of the Vu ;)

Recordings are working and I did not have a single c rash of VTi since I installed it.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Knifte ()

• I do nothing strange only pressed a button on the remote.
      And why you don't download a zip file?? It's are much crash reports. Not like to post every report separate.

I have some of the most resent crash report direct attached now, without a ZIP file.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von rocco99 ()