TTX Subtitle problem

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• TTX Subtitle problem

First of all

Learn from OpenPli

The solved the subtitle problem 10 years ago

You have to fix the line breaks. Upper line is all over the screen
      Then you have to fix the color

In Openpli you can fill in what langues you want on audio/subtitle/EGP then it is the same langues allt the time on all channels or what you save for every channel.
      OpenPli rules in this case

Your Image is okey, but not useful for us that lives in countries that do not have dubbed movies.
      We do not want to have dubbed movies because it sounds stupid and looks stupid and it is stupid when ex american actors speak german or other langues

So please fix the TTX sub

Very sorry to see, that you don't answered ;!: the other old thread about this before in the "english corner"

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von Malcomx ()

• ok, i have too much free time obviously. i tried original vu+ image, and TTX subtitles are working fine...so only VTI have problems..open pli, open atv, bh image, original image - all work fine...

so after this conclusion, it would be really nice to fix this, because not only german people use VTI, and to some people that have bad hearing, TTX subs are important.

here is good explanation of problem with TTX subtitles

Untertitel bei den englischen Sender (28,2 Grad) sind häufig fehlerhaft
    • i use dmconcinnity, but problem is not skin related. i tried many skins and all have problems that i described in pictures in another thread.

Untertitel bei den englischen Sender (28,2 Grad) sind häufig fehlerhaft

only skin related thing is color of TTX subs. in Atile HD, even when i choose yellow TTX subs, they are still white. In dmconcinnity, this works, they are indeed yellow.

thanks for trying to solve the problem!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von shilev ()

• Hi,

here in France (i know we are very few people here) i'm not able to activate the subtitles on HD channels. I mean nothing comes up on the screen at all, no matter subtitles i chose (either french or sometimes german on channels like ARTEHD. Subtitles are OK on SD channels, that being said...

Thanks in advance for the help.

Also, i have another issue with HD channels (can't switch audio...), i guess i should open a new thread ?