Super Tennis frequency; unable to scan

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Super Tennis frequency; unable to scan

Hi,
      I have a problem to scan super tennis frequency. I select DVB S2 I specify the satellite, I enter the frequency polarization the fec... when I scan, my Duo2 doesn't find the channels on this fequency, though on other frequencues either in DVB S or DVB S2 I do find tv services. I do not believe that ther is a problem with my dih or connections, otherwise the hot bird will not respond to the scan on the rest of the frequencies. The Astra and Hotbird are on B, the two are working fine eccepet for 12476 H for super tennis. I do not understand
    • What I would try is to refresh your satellites.xml and then do a complete scan.
      you can also try a blindscan if he does niot find the channel

WAIT:

I have an idea what the problem could be: do you have a DECT telephone near your receiver? This DECT phone (or Router with DECT) possible use the Frequency of that channel and interferes with the TV Signal. (Some here had problems wit Sport1 on 12480V on Astra 19.2 because of this, and 12476 is pretty close)
      If so: try to shut of that phone/router and search again.
      If you find the channel, the channel possibly doens't run when the phone/router is on, so then you have to find a solution, for example move the phone to another place.
      Docendo Discimus
      KEIN SUPPORT PER PN!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von Clemens ()