The vu+ duo2 cannot receive signals from 2 channels on Thor

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• The vu+ duo2 cannot receive signals from 2 channels on Thor

I bought a vu+ duo2 receiver from TV-Radio-Shoppen in Denmark, which was advertized as a receiver, which could see one channel and record another channel at the same time. However the receiver could only do this with fta channels and not with the channels on the satellit Thor from Canal Digital. The seller said that it would function with an extra software cam and an extra smartcart from Canal Digital, I got an extra cam module and an extra smartcard from Canal Digitgal, but it still did not work. The seller said, that he knew how to make it work, but that Canal Digital prohibited him from telling me. I pay Canal Digital for using their smartc ards, so this cannot be true.
      Can some one tell me what to do to make it work. Both smarcards work, but the Vu+ dou2 does not work with 2 smartcards in it.
    • Hi sorry for my bad english.

You don´t need a extra Cam Module, you need a SoftCam (Software).
      If you have installed the VTi Image you can download and install Scam 3.59 from Feed.
      After installation you need to activate the Softcam unter Blue Buton -> VTi Cam Center -> Scam -> Start.

The smartcard you need tu plug without Module in the Vu+ with Chip down and front.

Dodo

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von dodo-dk ()

• I am a beginer and hardly know what a cam module and a softcam is. Could you please inform me what to do as a beginner WHO do not know very much about my Vu+ dou 2? You may answer me in German if you prefer.