Vu+ Player for Android now available on Google Play

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Kanst es zum Test mobil (3G, HSPDA,..) versuchen ?
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      KAPIERVORGANG beendet.

Zubehör : Philips 46PFL-9705 / 37PFL-9604, Samsung HT-E6759W, Samsung SPF 107H-105P-87H, Qnap TS-253A, Harmony 650, Fritzbox 7490, Cisco WAP4410N, Netgear M4100-D12G, TPLink HS100/HS110/LB110
    • Dreamdroid oder das Webinterface .
      Welche Version der App is installiert und welches Image ?
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      KAPIERVORGANG beendet.

Zubehör : Philips 46PFL-9705 / 37PFL-9604, Samsung HT-E6759W, Samsung SPF 107H-105P-87H, Qnap TS-253A, Harmony 650, Fritzbox 7490, Cisco WAP4410N, Netgear M4100-D12G, TPLink HS100/HS110/LB110
    • markusw schrieb:

Altes Webinterface oder OpenWebinterface oder beide auf der Box ?
      KAPIERVORGANG beendet.

• was ist das alte Webinterface?
      steige normal über das OpenWebIf ein. da kann ich auch problemlos zugreifen drauf.
      er zeigt mir auch alle Sender in der VU+ App an, jedoch beim Streamen kommt dann entweder "This Video cannot be played" oder schon davor "cannot receive data/please try again"

EDIT: bin gerade drauf gekommen, dass sich der Receiver aus irgend einem Grund wohl aufgehängt haben dürfte!
      Problem scheint gelöst (HOFFENTLICH!!). danke erstmal für alle Hilfeversuche!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von luis_figo ()

• Gibt es die App eigentlich irgendwo als apk?

Auf einem Kindle Fire HD (ohne root) hat man sonst ja keine Chance, den Player zu installieren.
      Im Amazon-App-Store ist er jedenfalls nicht zu finden.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von siprider ()

• Hi

Thanks for your App. I have one major problem.

I have a Vu+duo player downstairs in my house and I want to stream it to my android box in the bedroom on the same network. I entered the IP address into the settings the app can see my box and zap and see all my bouqets. however when I go to watch a channel the error message

Unknown Media-error. This channel may not be broadcasting or your receiver cannot decode its contents or there is a problem with the streaming-process.

Could you please tell me am I doing something wrong

Thanks for your help
    • Witch Player are you using ? f.e. BS-Player free, Dice-Player, VLC, .....
      There is a free Tuner for streaming ?
      In the profilsettings you can activate "Zap before Streaming..." .
      Try the same channel as its runnning on TV .
      KAPIERVORGANG beendet.

• I have tried the internal player and VLC and MX players no joy
      I have two Tuners A and B with a twin LNB going into it
      I tried to click zap and with it off and still no joy
      I have also tried the same channel that's on the tv

I can see my box on the app and when I zap to a channel it changes it on the box. Is there something im setting up wrong or so I need to do something on the receiver or router?

Thanks for the help
    • You have tried "Streaming" or "Transcoding" ?
      The settings from "Openwebinterface" and Transcoding-Plugin" are ?
      Show screenshots from your app-settings .
      KAPIERVORGANG beendet.

• markusw schrieb:

You have tried "Streaming" or "Transcoding" ?
      The settings from "Openwebinterface" and Transcoding-Plugin" are ?
      Show screenshots from your app-settings .

Im away from my box at the moment but my settings are as follows. I have a Vu+duo so I don't think theres transcoding setting I have just zapped to the channel then clicked stream and that error message comes up.

IP ADDRESS: Of my Vu+duo box

Dyn.DNS add: I have left this blank
      Port number: 80
      User: root

Pass:

No zap unticked

enable remote streaming - ticked

Im able to see all EPG and signal strength is good. I have openwebif running on the receiver and when I type the IP address into a browser I can see the openwebif screen

If this does not help I can send some more in greater detail once im home
    • I can see the openwebif screen

Can you start a stream on the phone/tab form there - your webbrowser ?
      KAPIERVORGANG beendet.

• On the bottom of mobile version from openwebIf you can chosse "Desktop version" .
      With the two small displays on the right side you can stream/transcode .
      Dateien
      KAPIERVORGANG beendet.

• ok ill try this on my ipad and iphone when I get home but how will this get streaming fiexed on the VU+player app

Appreciate all the help. Have a feeling a port is not open r something as I cant understand how I can connect to the box with the app and epg signal ok but still not be able to stream?
    • Referring to the thread-title i thought we talk about Android ! ?-(
      KAPIERVORGANG beendet.

• I was referring to it. I have an android box with the VU+player installed on it that will not work that is the issue. I just put the ip address into my iphone to check if openwebif is working.

The problem is that the VU+player app will not work on my android tv box. Apologies for the confusion
    • The VU+ IOS-app should work too, but a lot of Apple-user preferred "Blackbox" .
      KAPIERVORGANG beendet.

• so is there any way to get this working on my android box as this is connected to the TV I want to stream to my other TV from the Vu+duo downstairs?

Ive tried everything but cannot stream

Unknown Media-error. This channel may not be broadcasting or your receiver cannot decode its contents or there is a problem with the streaming-process.